FYRE Festival Shop
FYRE Survival Training: ZERO GRAVITY
The flight to FYRE II begins with ticket holders and guests earning their WINGS. FYRE is taking over an airstrip 90 minutes from Manhattan on Sunday 11/12. Attendees will be whisked from NYC and taken to the airstrip where they’ll begin their FYRE II survival training. Tasks will include Zero-Gravity and Glider training.
On the ground, attendees will enjoy catered food, drinks, and a bonfire. There will also be guest musical performances. After Survival Training, attendees will be taken back to NYC. That evening, FYRE is hosting a dinner party in the West Village. The dinner party will include performances from major artists.
- Ticket Holders and Guests meet in Lower Manhattan
- Shuttles leaving for Airport (11am)
- FYRE Survival Training (12pm - 4:30pm)
- Shuttles back to NYC (4:30pm)
- Dinner Party in West Village (8pm - late)
For all questions, please reach out to email@example.com